Monday, March 14, 2011

Crafty Find: Knitted Chair & Ottoman Covers


Is this not an amazing creation for your home? I stumbled across this item while browsing my usual craft blogs. It's sold on Esty, and if you want one for yourself, she'll knit one to your chair's specifications. Mind you, she's based out of South Africa, so be prepared for some hefty shipping costs.

She also has an ottoman cover to match.


I immediately want to knit one for myself. I don't have a chair in mind, yet, but this would be such a conversation piece in your house. I'm going to add it to my pending project list, which keeps getting bigger.

I love the creativity that crafty people have, and there are certainly a lot of them out there. I've never really of thought of myself a designer but rather a crafter; I don't seem to have that certain creative quality. But I can follow directions and patterns, and I do have a bit of imagination of how to make a project my own. So I really love to see what other people are doing with their talents...and then maybe borrow an idea or two for my own...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments! Please feel free to share...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...